Sunday, April 21, 2013

God to the Rescue!


Hold on
Don’t give up
You can’t afford to quit now
God has brought you this far
Keep pressing on
Because He’s been there all along

       This was the message that touched and reminded me of God’s unconditional love and mercy.

       When times come that problems or struggles are unbearable, isolation from God is never an answer. His grace comes in the moment we humbly call on and surrender those to Him. Then, peace reigns in us as we learn to trust fully a great God who is greater than all circumstances, fears and worries.

     It was a very tough test being put into a situation where I really thought I would be carried away by my emotion. But, on how I overcame it was still unbelievable. I was certain that I surpassed it with God’s grace. I just want to share what messages God wanted me to realize during that moment. I learned how to recognize when we are struggling for something or when becoming stubborn. We all experience difficulties in life. God knows us deeply and that he believes in us that we can rise above the circumstance. If we fail, God will continue to chase and will never give up on us until we realize that we cannot do it by ourselves alone. He will make a way out of it and will use instruments for us to triumph with Him.

      Most of the times, I have this belief that I can master my own mind and emotion. But I was wrong since in the most difficult moments God has fought the battles for me. He used that weakness to be the very reason to ask help and draw strength from Him.  God alone can truly make the “seemingly impossible” things happen. He is always faithful and stays with us under all circumstances. After being enlightened, God as always, offers a new relationship to be nurtured with endless faith and extravagant love.

No comments:

Post a Comment