Monday, December 3, 2012

"Thy Will", My Purpose


     Yesterday, I was confronted with the one truth that let me realized on my life’s purpose. For quite a long time, I have always been seeking and wandering to find meaning in my existence. There was a time when I asked myself if what I am doing at present gives more value or worth as a person. Does it lead me to where God really wants me to be? At the end of the day, I always have been reflecting on how I could make such life meaningful without being chained by the attachments of the world and live a life that maximizes my fullest potentials as I share the God-given gifts. 

      “Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.” (Proverbs 3:5-6) These verses remind me to always entrust to God all of my plans and heart’s desires. In every time I make decision, small or big, has to be offered to Him so as to find inner peace. I, sometimes, had made irrational decisions on my past which I thought was the right thing to do. But, it was just all my self-centered wants that left me wounded in the journey. After all, I learned my lesson and just moved on.

      God's will is the purpose in our lives. All I know is to live the present with full of trust in the Lord and eventually will reveal His plans for me. Where I am at the moment is leading to His ultimate purpose in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment