Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hopes and Prayers


My dearest sister,

In a special day like this, I just want you to know that no time and distance can separate my love for you. Though I’m far away from all of you, the warmth love of a son to Mama and Papa and the tender love as a brother to all of you will always remain the same. In your birthday, treasure every chance to be with them. Let them feel through your smile and affection that you love them. Since I am not with you, I want you to build the most memorable memories with them. Find more time, seek advice, laugh and cry with them.  In all circumstances, you stay with them. Your presence is a gift. You can always draw your strength and inspiration from them. I hope and pray that one day, I can be with you my beloved family. I miss you all, so much! Happy Birthday gang…I LOVE YOU!

Missing you all,

Manoy Nino

No comments:

Post a Comment