Sunday, November 27, 2011

BETWEEN DAY AND NIGHT

In these solitary moments
A great dilemma hiding within me
A sad reality struggling to escape
Darkness wrapping my inner self and soul
Deep inside the wounds hurt
No exact words, No clear pictures
No definite feelings can describe it
No concise meaning can define my present situation
Everything seems to be so fast
I can’t even remember
How everything started
Why it reached to this point of my life
I wanted to cry
But my eyes can’t fall a tear for all the humiliations
I wanted to shout
But my conscience can’t even whisper the blame to my foes
I wanted to die
But I can’t imagine leaving my family
To see them mourn over my dead body

“So help me God,” I beg
Comfort me in this complex word
My truest confidant in this complicated chapter of my life
My only shoulder to lean on during this hardship I encounter
Unburden me with the load of sacrifices
Let me rest for a while
Bring me in the most quite place
Away from my worldly fellows
Heal the wounds I suffer
But leave the scar as to remind me
To be always humble
Let me surrender everything in your name
Provide me to the wisdom o conquer evil
Give me the strength to carry on heavy loads
Let me feel the hope in my heart amidst darkness
Embrace me with your boundless love and care
Walk with me as I move on in moments I feel weak
Posses me with your Holy Spirit
 In this turning point of my life, make me whole again from being broken, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment