Sunday, November 27, 2011

Unquestionable Faith

                Believing isn’t only about what one personally desires. But, in the pureness of one’s heart, a miracle will happen. No matter how uncertain things are. Full blessings are stopped because we have reservations. When we believe, we come to trust to our Lord fully.
While I was inside the church, a little boy was praying intently. He knelt down and closed his eyes, as if he is seriously talking to God. Then, he tried reaching out the cross. The faith showed by of a 4-year old child has a simple message yet touching. It has moved my heart into a prayer,

“Lord, let my faith be like of this child.
With your grace, enlighten me at all times to deepen my faith to you.
Make use of me to be a blessing to others in their faith to you.”

Jesus’ presence is never gone. He is just right there in our hearts. He challenges us to live out the faith even in nothingness. With firmer faith, we become a reflection of Jesus to others and God’s glory shines within us.


No comments:

Post a Comment