Sunday, November 27, 2011

UNDYING FAITH


                God knows the state of one’s heart. He sees if one truly believes in Him. I remember surviving the most terrible situation I've been in. I had a great fear of the consequences of the wrong choices I made. Feeling hopeless, I called on Jesus. His divine presence I felt, was my only hope. I cried out to Him all my remorse and asked for forgiveness. Since then, I stopped fearing and started trusting Christ.
                Very often, our faith is like that of Thomas. We tend to give up on ourselves and our faith when challenges come. We become desperate with these uncomfortable feelings. We are getting used to having a “God of Comfort”. We doubt when we start to experience difficulties. However, the appearance of Jesus to Thomas is a great affirmation that the Lord always makes a way to deepen our faith in Him. He pursues us and never gives up on us whatever situation we’re in. He draws us near to Him and holds on to us. He embraces us lovingly.
When we believe, we come to trust our Lord fully. Indeed, miracles happen to those who faithfully believe, even in the midst of nothingness.




                                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment